Welcome to the website for NAWG – the National Association of Writers' Groups. On this page you can find information about getting in touch with us.
Can We Help?
We're happy to be contacted and to help with matters relating to writing and writers. But perhaps the information you seek is already on this website. The list below may help you to find what you're looking for. Just follow the links for more information.
- I want to know about membership: Have a look at our thinking of joining page.
- I want to find a writing group: Have a look in our writing groups directory.
- I want to know about events: Our two main annual events are NAWGFest, our annual open festival of writing, held in early September, and Wentworth, a weekend writing retreat, held in May. There are plenty of other events too.
- I want to know about competitions: NAWG organise many writing competitions throughout the year. Some are open and some are for members only. These and many other writing competitions are listed on our competitions news page.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Then please read on…
↑ How to Contact Us
Please use these official e-mail addresses. You can also click the i icons for further information.
Festivals & Events i
Publicity & Web Site
There are several ways you can get in contact with NAWG:
- By email. Please use the addresses given in the panel on the right.
- Using the contact form below.
- By leaving comments here and elsewhere on the website.
By post. Please use the following address:
↑ Advertising (no spam please)
We welcome all enquiries and information about writing and writers. However, please note:
- If you want to promote something on this site (a service which is free for members), then please see our advertising information.
- Other unsolicited messages containing advertisements for events or products, even if writing-related, will be treated as spam.
- All spam will be deleted immediately without being read.
↑ Staying in Contact
There are a number of ways you can stay in contact with us, to keep up to date with what's happening.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (members only). Group and individual members should automatically be on the circulation list for our electronic newsletter. If you are not, then please contact email@example.com.
- Subscribe to Link magazine (members only). Our bi-monthly magazine is distributed to our member writing groups and individuals. Group members can also have personal copies delivered, for a small fee.
Subscribe using our RSS feeds. If your web browser supports the Rich Site Summary protocol, or if you have other RSS feed reading software, then you can subscribe using the links below.
RSS subscription for new articles: www.nawg.co.uk/feed/
RSS subscription for new comments: www.nawg.co.uk/comments/feed/
This will allow you to keep up with the articles and comments that are posted on this website.
Contact Message Form
If you want to send us a message, you can use this contact form. Simply fill in the information and click the "send" button.
Any personal data you provide will only be used for communications purposes between you and NAWG. It will not be passed on to any third party without your explicit consent. Please see our privacy portal for more information.
|Posted by:||Pam Fish||Date:||January 14, 2010 9:23 pm|
|Comments:||5 – permitted||Article:||39 – public|
|This is a test comment to see what, if any, cook…||16-Jul-18||Kevin Machin|
|I am a frustrated writer trying to make contact …||16-Jan-15||Keith Goodall|
|Hi Just responding to you request to meet other …||11-Apr-15||Craig McDowall|
|Hi Keith, Are there any writing groups in y…||28-Jan-15||Kevin Machin|
|Looking to make contact with other writers. Keit…||16-Jan-15||Keith Goodall|